Two hours later, and threes tries at this and no matter how I do this, it comes off like some bitter rant about stuff I don't really care about....so I'm not going to do that.
Here's a list instead:
1) Saw a cardiologist who said "You need a job without stress" so I said "Okay" (there seems to be some strange correlation between my stress and something about stroking out)
2) Transferred back to my old job and realized I give less than zerio fried chickens (a fun way of saying I give no f@#*s)
3) Resignation letter emailed to manager (stress reduced by 1000%)
4) Became happily unemployed (work stress now gone completely)
5) Operation Plan Sparkle is now in effect (moving down south in 2017)
My lovely readers please do not be alarmed! This happened as it should. It feels right and honestly it’s about time. Should have done this a year ago really. So my decision is to do what I want to do and stop doing what I don’t want to do.
A responsible person would think, “I’d better find a new job before I leave this one”. Well, at the very least have a plan on what to do next…...I’m not that kind of responsible. I’m responsible. This decision to resign was not made lightly. The best part is now I get to regale you with situational stories and hopefully make you laugh.
But not today. I have to go for my daily walk as per the heart doctor.
I hope everyone is happy and healthy and doing what they love.
Until next time (which may or may not involve stitching)…..KEEP ON STITCHIN’