Saturday, August 6, 2016

WIPocalypse Olympics!

I know this technically started, but I am starting TODAY.  What you see below is what I'm going to strive to finish!  It's insane, I'm aware...which makes me.....insane, so lets just get passed that part and get to the FUNZIES!

1: Stitching Pirates Ship
2: Second Page of Fire and Ember SAL
3: Rawr
4: Cube Tutorial
5: Big Mama Chickie Bag
6: Big Mama Chickie Bag
7: So Blue Book Bag


Let's see what happens!  Every person who has trained for the Olympics goes in to do their best.  I am hopeful that all my training has not gone to waste and NOW is the time to shine and GO FOR THE GOLD!  Intro with the super great music from Sochi...so goooooood.....



until next time.....Keep on Stitchin'!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Sounds like interesting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your choice of patterns, you're in the Olympics for Australia, right? Good look achieving some great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great I love the pirate ship!

    ReplyDelete