Saturday, August 6, 2016

August TUSAL

I have been missing posting the monthly update on this which also means I have not emptied my ORT jar in MONTHS.

I finally got around to cutting another bottle and since it is too tall for my knitting needles, I'm going to use it to dump my ORTs in to and see how long it takes to fill to capacity...I WILL be mashing it down as I go along, so eventually it will be very, very full.


You see that shiny, pretty, super wonderful fabric?  That has been used around the jagged top to create the Super Giant ORT Storage Jar!


Hope your ORT jar is always over flowing!  It's a sign of beautiful creations and LOVE being shared.

Until next time.....Keep on Stitchin'!

3 comments:

  1. Love your new ort jar! I've gotten good enough at cutting glass (thanks for being an inspiration!) that people are now bringing me their prettier liquor bottles to turn into vases. I bought a grinding wheel, so while the edge isn't polished, it's not jagged.
    I'm thinking of turning wine bottles into candles for Christmas gifts, too ;)

    I've picked my next ort jar for next year - it's my Luksusowa 1.5L bottle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a wonderful new ORT jar! I bet you can get this at least half full this year!

    ReplyDelete